The Silva Method is the world’s most famous method of personal power development. It is being taught in 180 countries and has around half a billion practitioners worldwide.
The purpose of the course is to present proven techniques that have practical applications to improve the quality of people’s lives. The program combines simplicity and wisdom and encourages people to express more of their inner potential – to become happier, healthier and more successful. It enables a person to develop more conscious control of the subconscious and by using more of the mind. Graduates report improving their health, education, relationships, business and sports by using these abilities.
For all ages from 8 to 80-plus, the Silva Method gives you a tool kit of mental techniques with an astonishing range of applications in every field of human activity. This classic consciousness expansion program is running in India since 1984 with now well over 3 lakhs living testimonials. It’s tried and true! Learn to use your mind to be more productive, confident, positive and successful …and have a great time too!
In Kolkata, we offer both private and corporate coaching services. Far more customized and interactive than a standard seminar, Avadhut’s dynamic coaching can increase organization productivity and multiply revenues exponentially for his clients.
For the individual, Avadhut’s specialized one-on-one guidance will help you determine your obstacles, navigate through them, and keep you on track for success.
For business and corporate clients, Mr. Das can assist in helping management to spark motivation and inspiration in their personnel, all while improving a productive, positive, relaxed work environment.
Avadhut’s coaching sessions also lend you access to his 18 years of providing solutions to Fortune 500 MNCs. His sharp intellect, innovative concepts, and solid understanding of “why people do the things that they do” make him a formidable weapon in the marketplace. Avadhut can analyze, identify, and advise you on effective methods of reaching your target goal.
The Silva Method training also helps you to:
- set and achieve your fondest goals
- develop the skills to relieve tension and be healthier
- direct your mind’s role in health, illness, pain and healing
- solve problems creatively
- improve memory and concentration
- increase self confidence
- overcome negative habits, replacing them with positive ones
- improve talent & skills
- improve self-worth, self-image, self-esteem and self-confidence
- Become a positive “being” rather than just dabble with positive thinking!
- experience spiritual growth the way you want to
Here are examples of situations where you can use this subjective process to your advantage:
If you have a wayward child who is getting in with the wrong crowd and is rapidly heading off the rails. You subjectively communicate and explain why it would be to their advantage to “straighten up”. See them agreeing and visualize their attitude improving. But whatever you do, don’t preach at them.
- If you have a toddler who is wetting the bed at night. Communicate to them that it would be more comfortable if they got out of bed and went to the toilet. Explain this in a loving manner.
- If you are a tuition teacher and your congregation of students is getting smaller and smaller. (Possibly because they feel that your classes are uninspiring). CANCEL. Subjectively then communicate with your students group and suggest they attend the special classes. Then you could suggest also that they speak to their friends and encourage them to also join in your tutorial class, which is fair enough because in earnest you too have taken up self-improvement.
- If somebody is hassling/bullying/intimidating you. Communicate with the person concerned and explain that life would be a lot better for both of you if he or she changed their attitude. See them agreeing. And if they don’t modify their behavior, visualize them feeling very kind and loving whenever they think of you. This tends to get through to them subconsciously and they may feel inclined to either leave you alone or behave with you nicely.
- If someone owes you or your business substantial money. Communicate and explain how much better they would feel if they paid. See them nodding in agreement and writing out a cheque. Debt collectors who use subjective programming in this manner report quite spectacular results in their cases.
- If your business is short of customers and it is becoming financially stressed. Subjectively communicate with a broad band of potential customers in your vicinity. Mention the name and address of your business at least 3 times and point out that you have exactly what they need. See them purchasing and walking out of your shop totally satisfied.
- Suppose you have to give a public speech and you are extremely nervous CANCEL, then simply visualize yourself standing on a stage in front of a microphone with your audience listening intently and giving you wild applause at the end. Subjectively communicate an outline of the speech to your “imaginary” audience and see yourself getting a standing ovation.
- If your marriage is breaking down and you would like to correct this situation. You can use Subjective Communication to convey to your partner the strong emotional feelings of love and affection that you both shared at the beginning and you still have within you now. Visualize both of you holding hands and gazing fondly into each other’s eyes. Visualize total happiness and contentment.
- If you aren’t married and would like to find a suitable partner. Subjectively “advertise” for someone. Picture the general appearance of the person you are looking for. Project your own general appearance and your requirements.